If you’re a fan of turn-based strategy word games such as Letterpress, then you’ll definitely want to join in on this mind stimulating multiplayer experience - http://appadvice.com
SpellTactics is a unique word game that combines spelling, strategy, and puzzle game elements all into one.
Players can play online against opponents or locally with up to 4 friends.
SpellTactics provides additional game play features like strategies from "Go" or “Othello”, where players can capture opponent's tiles, and “Tetris” where players have the ability to eliminate rows and columns.
How to play the game:
- Tiles anywhere on the board that are not owned by your opponent(s) can be used to form a word
- Word must be 3 letters or more
- Word cannot be repeated
- Gain a bonus point by capturing an opponent's tile
- Captured tiles that you own can be reused to build words
- Eliminate an entire row or column by connecting your tiles edge to edge horizontally or vertically
- Unique gameplay with capture, wild, and elimination
- Pass and play up to 4 players locally with the option of timer
- Play online with friend(s) or random opponents
- Cross-Platform online multiplayer
- Push Notification
- Player Statistics