The STUDENT MANAGER will keep you on track with your Courses, Tasks and Exams. Alerts allow you to never forget your task due dates or upcoming exams. A daily dashboard view of your workload helps you to plan, execute and achieve your goals. Easy to use, works with a keyboard and mouse, and designed for the new Microsoft Windows 8 Touch user interface to give you a great experience.
A fully functional 30 days trial is available.
- Set your Task and Exam alert preferences, and default Course settings.
- An automatic daily dashboard view of your Courses, Tasks and Exams.
- Grab a sneak peak of your future daily dashboard views to help you plan ahead, or look back at previous days.
- View your weekly timetable of Courses by day in either a 5 days or 7 days format.
- Manage your Courses, Tasks and Exams through easy to use search, add, edit and delete functions.
- A Help Guide including notes and tips.
- Date format customizable via the Windows Control Panel.
- Overdue tasks are highlighted as Past Due within the Dashboard.
- Submit Tasks directly from the Dashboard.
- Complete Exams directly from the Dashboard.
- Manage your courses and timetable through a 1 – 10 days rotating cycle format.
- Manage and integrate Events and Holidays within the Dashboard and Weekly View.
- Manage your courses and timetable through a Rotating Weekly (Week A/Week B) cycle format.