Control any remote computer with TeamViewer Touch within seconds. If you want to remotely control this computer and benefit from the whole range of features please download the TeamViewer Desktop app (download on www.teamviewer.com).
Whether you are providing spontaneous support for friends and family, administrating servers or working from your home office - TeamViewer Touch lets you get the job done.
Find out why more than 200 million users trust TeamViewer!
1. Install and start the app
2. Install and start the TeamViewer desktop app on the computer you want to control remotely. For this you need at least TeamViewer 8. (Download on www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter the TeamViewer ID and password of the remote computer in the app and click on “Remote Control”
- Windows, Mac or Linux --- Remotely control any computer within seconds
- Highest security standard --- 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Integrated computers & contacts list --- See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
- No configuration --- Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Multitasking --- Switch to other apps or to your desktop, e.g. to use the clipboard, while the remote control session remains open in the background.
- Wake-on-LAN --- Switch on your computer remotely
- Simple reboot --- Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere
- Multi monitor --- Switch between multiple screens easily