★★★★★ 3D Max Program is used for modeling and animation, and contains a plethora of tools to allow you to create models for games or movies and even to create movie effects and movie pre-visualization. This app is designed for beginners, and covers fundamental and complex features that have been around for a while, and new features to the 2014 version of 3ds Max.
Some of the topics that include; file and project management in 3ds Max, essential viewport navigation and visual feedback controls, an introduction to the enhanced menu system option, state sets - as a render layer manager and live link to After Effects, and scene management in 3ds Max using Containers, Xref objects, the Layer manager, Groups, and more. This video tutorial also covers the new features in the Mental Ray engine, how to use String options, enabling hidden features, UVW Mapping, mParticles, mCloth, Hair and Fur, and much much more!
Once you have completed the training video for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014, you will have a comprehensive understanding of this 3ds software and how to use the tools to create your own incredible models and animations.
Let's DOWNLOAD and start courses with +220 lessions
1. Getting started
2. Games & Entertainment
- Creating Light Cycle Effects
- Rigging a Character for Games
- Working with CAT
- Animating Facial Expressions Using the Morpher Modifier
- Using Skin Wrap
3. Design & Visualization
- Using 3ds Max Design with Civil 3D
- Using 3ds Max Design with Revit
- Creating City Blocks
4. Motion Graphics
- Making-of the 3ds Max Learning Channel Trailer
- Animating Text
- Using State Sets
- Modeling Architectural Metal
- Working with AEC Objects
- Animating a Car on a Path
- Using Snapshot
7. Materials & Mapping
- UV Unwrapping
- Using mr Proxies
- Slate Material Editor Techniques
8. Lighting & Rendering
- Using OpenEXR Renders in Autodesk Composite
- Lighting Techniques
- Thanks for all reviewing and rating!
- Removal of ads
- Easy as 1 2 3
- Full course and Updates frequently
- 200 lessions
- Search "kansizer" in Window Store for more useful Education and Entertainment apps. Thanks all!