Carrom is a board game, which is played in South Asia and in many parts of Europe. This is a soft version of Carrom game, which can be played between 1-2 players.
In a Single Player Mode, System is opposite player to current player.
- It can be played between 1-2 players.
- It can help you in polishing your skill if you are an avid Carrom player.
- You can customize player names and change number of players anytime during play.
- You can control Striker position, direction and power during play before each shot.
- Fore information regarding how to play and game rules , you can refer to Help section.