In William Thomas Councilman's Disease and Its Causes, disease is portrayed as life under conditions which differ from the usual. Most attention has been given to the infectious diseases and their causes. This not only because these diseases are the most important but they are also the best known and give the simplest illustrations. Descriptions of disease vectors and carriers along with illustrations make this an enjoyable read.
Disease and Its Causes, by William Thomas Councilman is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
*********** Try Before You Buy ****************
Download the trial version to read the first chapter of the book
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices