DocuSign provides a fast, easy and secure way to electronically sign documents and collect signatures from others. DocuSign eliminates the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents for signature.
DocuSign is the most widely used signing service in the world and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Forrester, and more.
•Sign any document for FREE; no pen or paper required.
•Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles.
•Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
•Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for signature.
•Offline signing allows you to sign a document even when a network connection is unavailable. Once the device reconnects to the Internet, the document will sync to the DocuSign*.
* Only available on select DocuSign plans.
Send Documents Out for Signature
•Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
•Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
•Guide your signers with "Sign Here" tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add information.
•Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
Legality & Security
•Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
•Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
•Documents are encrypted—safer and more secure than paper.
•DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant .
Signing is always FREE with DocuSign.
Send us feedback at email@example.com
- Windows 10 - Universal app leverage Direct Ink, Drag & Drop, People Hub, Live Tiles and more
- Sign - You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device in multiple formats (Microsoft documents, PDF, images, and more).
- Send - Electronically send documents for signature(s) and manage the documents you send. Your recipients will be able to sign electronically as well.
- Store – Access and store all of your documents both in your DocuSign account and SkyDrive.
- Secure & Legal - DocuSign eSignatures are safe, secure and legally binding. Documents are encrypted with a tamper-proof seal and complete transaction history.
- Manage Signature - You can create, edit, and manage your unique electronic signature and DocuSign identity.
- Track – View and track all of your documents. With the windows live tile you can see your critical document status directly from your home screen.
- Login with your Office 365 account to automatically access your connected OneDrive account as well as your Office365 contacts.