The Tudor period usually refers to the period between 1485 and 1603, in relation to the history of England. This coincides with the rule of the Tudor dynasty in England whose first monarch was Henry VII (1457 – 1509). Arthur D. Innes looks at the life of the people during this period.
England Under the Tudors, by Arthur D Innes is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip to chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices