Formotus Pro has been used over two million times by companies of all sizes -- from giant energy and construction firms to small field service and repair operations. Hundreds of businesses have equipped thousands of mobile workers with custom Formotus forms. Why? Because Formotus offers what others cannot:
• Sophisticated business logic that requires no coding and works offline
• Connectors that go straight to your data systems, not through ours
• Built-in SharePoint support for InfoPath-compatible submit and query
HOW IT WORKS
Download the app to experience a number of sample forms such as a building inspection form, incident report, job safety analysis, work order, and medical pain questionnaire. There’s also an interactive User Guide deployed as a form. In order to create your own custom forms you’ll need a Formotus account, which is available as a free trial for 30 days.
WHICH TO CHOOSE: FORMOTUS PRO OR FORMOTUS NOW?
Good news, you don’t have to choose! A Formotus account lets you use either or both apps to distribute your forms, depending on your business scenarios. Both apps run exactly the same Formotus forms.
Formotus Pro is for equipping your mobile workforce with offline-optimized forms and tightly controlling exactly who has access to which forms. Licensing is per user per month.
Formotus Now is for reaching a wider audience with your forms and not requiring credentials. You can share forms with employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and even the general public. Licensing is per use of a form.
OFFLINE-FIRST BUSINESS LOGIC
Formotus Pro has been optimized at every turn for offline use of robust, intelligent forms. Offline productivity is in the very DNA of Formotus app design. Mobile users can initiate new forms and work on multiple drafts of multiple forms while offline. No Internet connection is needed to navigate screens, use branch and skip logic, perform calculations and validate data. Submitted forms queue in an outbox to sync later when online, and queries performed online can be cached for offline access.
KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR DATA
Formotus does not store your sensitive business data – you do. Unlike other form products like Canvas and Goformz that require your data to submit to their servers, Formotus data connections transmit directly from your devices to your data systems. This is an important consideration for data security and compliance with HIPAA, FISMA, ISO 27001 and other regulations that may specify where and how your data must be stored.
INTEGRATE EASILY WITH SHAREPOINT
Formotus lets you create SharePoint-connected mobile forms using a no-code data connection wizard. With just a few clicks you can configure your app to query or submit from Formotus Pro to your own SharePoint list or library. Formotus supports any version of SharePoint, on premises, hosted or online, with no installs or special configuration required: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online in Office 365. Formotus forms can be created from InfoPath form templates so they are indistinguishable from InfoPath forms on SharePoint.
RICH DATA CONTROLS
Besides all the usual form controls you’d expect – text boxes, dropdown lists, checkboxes, radio buttons and the like – Formotus forms support many custom controls specialized for use with mobile devices. You can capture signatures, pictures, diagrams, barcodes, GPS locations, maps and more. You can even snap a camera photo into your form that captures the time, location and compass direction of the camera, and then you can annotate the photo with multicolor ink.
COMMON SCENARIOS FOR FORMOTUS PRO
Our customers create and deploy Formotus forms for a wide variety of scenarios: construction forms, building inspections, punch lists, work orders, change orders, service dispatch, material and equipment logs, job safety analysis, risk assessment matrix, daily job reports, job routing, delivery tickets, service requests, security audits, incident reports, merchandising, quality control, healthcare forms, sales forms, and the list goes on.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We’re proud of our customer support. Here are a few quotes from our customers:
"Fast and responsive; has helped to ensure we have a good understanding of the product and can demonstrate effectively to clients."
"The initial response to my question was answered promptly and had information on the why of my problem and what was being done to solve it. The solution was available within a few days and worked perfectly. Hard to ask for better Customer Service than that!"
"You all are awesome and we appreciate the timely responses greatly. Thanks!"
- OFFLINE FIRST. Continuous productivity in the absence of a reliable data connection is critical to a field workforce. Formotus
- RICH DATA COLLECTION. Formotus forms enable rich data collection including photos, signatures, diagrams, GPS locations, maps, barcodes, and more.
- DIRECT DATA CONNECTORS. Formotus enables direct data connections between your devices and your own data systems. Formotus does not store your sensitive business data – you do.
- BUILT-IN SHAREPOINT SUPPORT. Formotus forms can query and submit to lists and libraries in any version of SharePoint including Office 365. No special SharePoint configuration needed.
- INFOPATH COMPATIBLE. You can upload InfoPath forms to the Formotus cloud console and deploy them to Formotus Pro. The same form can be opened in InfoPath or Formotus Pro.
- POPULAR SCENARIOS. Construction forms, building inspections, work orders, service dispatch, job safety analysis, daily job reports, job routing, delivery tickets, incident reports, health and safety.