The game is on the line, and you need to know what your options are – who is fresh, who has been in too long, and what was that kid’s name again? Game Manager – Soccer has a soccer-inspired theme that provides a great backdrop for easy to use features like roster management (including pictures and contact information), preconfigured formations (2-4-4, 3-4-3, etc.), substitution timers, and real-time game stats. Spend more time in the game, and become a better coach with Game Manager – Soccer.
- Follow us on Twitter @GameManagerApp. For help please visit our knowledge base, feedback and feature request site via the 'App support' link below.
- Store emergency contact information and other must-have-yet-hard-to-always-carry information about each of your players.
- Supports many popular on field formations, from 4 to 11 players per side.
- Ability to organize each game individually, or use your previous games as a template.
- Track who is at each position during the game.
- View player play time and bench time to efficiently balance play time for all your players.
- Ability to quickly view high level game statistics.
- Save game results and review them at a later time.
- Link a photo and nickname to your players to help learn names and see at a glance who is on the field or waiting to go in at each position.
- Manage Multiple Teams
- p mode can now be deactivated during games [configurable]
- Positions can now be deleted from the 'Edit Position' flyout