The geographical position of photos and videos can be displayed on a map.
Subsequent adding or editing of gps data via drag & drop.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Unlimited trial version available ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
You get a filtered overview of photos and videos from various sources of your device (eg. SkyDrive, local folders, USB ...).
So you can see which photos or videos are containing gps-data and which are not.
Photos and videos with GPS data can be displayed on a world map.
To photos and videos that do not have gps-data, you can add position data subsequently.
It also possible to edit existing position data (drag&drop).
Import photos or videos from devices with GPS capability (e.g. smartphone) to your SkyDrive storage or your Windows 8 device.
To photos and videos that do not have gps-data, you can add position data subsequently in the app (drag&drop).
It is planed, to add the following features to the app shortly:
✓ Facebook integration
✓ flickr integration
For further information or comments, please contact us at email@example.com or www.app4you.eu
- All / selected GPS photos and videos can be displayed on a map at the same time ★
- NEW ★ Subsequent adding or editing of gps data via drag & drop ★ NEW ★
- YouTube ★★ http://youtu.be/wTNhJ9e1dsQ ★★ YouTube ★★
- View and Geotagging of JPG, MP4, M4V and WMV files
- Quick view with one click (only one picture is displayed)
- Filtering for the availability of GPS data
- Pictures close together are grouped (number of frames displayed)
- Full screen and group view
- Picture information displayed (date and time, image size in pixels)
- Windows 8 search functionality: you can search in all sources for an imagename or part of it
- SkyDrive integration and folder structure in all sources
- Full functionality in snap-view