Draw flow charts, floor plans, network layouts, uml, sketches & illustrations.
Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
Despite the fact that app was designed with low-end tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions like Visio: a rich set of built-in themes and styles, sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Application was developed to take advantage of the entire set of devices from powerful workstations and top ultrabooks to hybrids and smallest tablets. It provides great user experience with all types of inputs – touch and pen, mouse and keyboard without sacrificing any editing capabilities of the desktop software.
*** Buy it once and use on all your Windows devices. You can save hundreds on separate licenses! ***
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
You can start working on a diagram in the field using only touch and pen and finish the document in the office in the most comfortable environment with the help of habitual mouse and keyboard. On hybrid devices and productivity tablets such as Microsoft Surface you even won’t need to restart the application!
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Print, share, export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
The application is compatible with our Desktop, Windows Phone and Android versions.
An unlimited free trial will allow you to try all application features for free (you can’t save your work in trial).
- Authoring of all types of business graphics in a single app
- Support for business diagrams, including full bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations
- Modern UI developed from scratch for Windows 8 to provide equally comfortable editing experience with touch, pen, mouse and keyboard
- Sketch style” mode – make any shape look like it is drawn by hand by turning a single switch
- Smart connection auto-routing algorithms
- Sharing via “Share Charm”
- Printing and export to PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG and VDX (MS Visio) formats
- Icon Finder integration
- Objects tree pane - inspect, select, lock and hide objects from the document objects tree