Hi! Welcome you to Java Essential Training. If you want to build native Android apps, dynamic web applications for use on a Java Enterprise Edition Server or applets that are delivered through a web browser, you need to know Java. In this course I'll show you how to download and install the Java Development Kit on Windows and Mac OS X and how to get started with Eclipse, the free cross-platform IDE for Java developers from the Eclipse Foundation.
"4You"ll introduce you to the basics of the programming language including its data types, keywords and best practices. Since Java is a peer object-oriented language I'll describe how it implements concepts like encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. The goal of this course is to get you started with Java so you can go on to build mobile, desktop, Web or other types of applications. So let's get started learning Java.
Duration: 7h 17m - 70 tutorial videos - Beginner
- Understanding the history and principles of Java
- Installing Eclipse and Java
- Compiling and running from the command line
- Managing memory and performing garbage collection
- Declaring and initializing variables
- Writing conditional code
- Building and parsing strings
- Debugging and exception handling
- Using simple arrays
- Creating custom classes
- Working with encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Managing files
- Documenting code with Javadocs
Take a look in the Windows Store for more "4You" training apps on all your favorite software tools.
- Java Essential Training
- Learn Java Essential Training Course