Let your imagination flow in this 3D world editor for tablet and PC!
For example create a moutain and try to climb it, create a statue with looks like your favorite character, create a labyrinth and challenge your friends, or use it as a free 3D sketch tool ... The possibilities are endless.
With the Loving Cube Engine Editor, you can modify a 3D world, using several addition/subtraction terrain manipulation tools: cuboid, sphere, randomly generated floating islands, and cut/copy/paste features. You can either edit one of the "default" worlds, or start from scratch from an empty world and create a 3D object or landscape using more than 30 materials available.
Whenever you want, explore your creation, either in subjective or 3rd-person mode, with a 3D character.
For a small fee, a "premium" mode gives you:
- some new textures
- some 3D objects which interact with the character in the game: the treasure, the spike trap, the magic potion, and the robot enemy
- 4 additional save slots
- Huge world size - can be several kilometers/miles long if you want
- 30 available terrain types
- Save your world on your computer to recover it later
- Use either a tablet with touch gestures or use advanced commands with the mouse and keyboard
- Navigate through a fascinating "default" world with floating islands
- Adjustable fog distance
- Shadows calculated on the fly