Feed your fish and play with numbers! Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math: Hungry Fish, a delightful learning game that's fun for children and grownups. Your fish is hungry for numbers. Make delicious sums by pinching two numbers together – instant addition! Keep feeding your fish to win a level and unlock new colors and fins.
• To develop fast, agile mental arithmetic
• To learn there are multiple paths to add up to every sum
• To build automaticity in adding and subtracting positive and negative integers
"Our students were enthralled by this simple, yet brilliant game – polishing up on their number skills with smiles on their faces!" - Teachers with Apps
"I love this app because kids compose and decompose numbers in a fun way!" - Little Miss Primary.
The app includes two addition levels, two subtraction and two negative levels, each with 18 difficulties. Motion Math: Hungry Fish is a fun math game featuring an intuitive way to visualize addition: the bringing together of two objects. Most math worksheets and math games ask "3 + 4 = ?" This cool math game instead challenges players to find, for example, the many different ways to create a sum of 7.
Common Core Standards addressed:
• K.CC.1-7, K.OA.1-5
• 1.OA.1-8, 1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.4-5
• 2.OA.1-3, 2.NBT.5-8
For more information, visit www.motionmathgames.com
- Practice addition, subtraction, and negatives by feeding your Hungry Fish
- Three game levels, each with 18 difficulties – challenging for 5-year-olds all the way up to adults
- Shows there are multiple paths to every sum
- Fun rewards: unlock new fins and colors to customize your fish