Stay on top of breaking news and headlines in the Philippines and around the world with the Rappler app.
The app features content from the following sections of Rappler.com: Nation, Newsbreak, Business, World, Entertainment, Life & Style, Technology, Sports as well as commentary and opinion through Thought Leaders and its civic engagement and citizen journalism arm, Move.PH.
Join the Rappler community in social media: engaged citizens who believe social media can help spark change. Rappler is a social news network that combines the best of journalism with crowdsourcing. Our stories aim to inspire smart conversations that lead to digitally fuelled actions for social change.
- Read the latest stories in the Philippines and abroad
- Stay updated with the current weather news in the Philippines
- Watch Rappler shows: Newscast, TechRap, #AskMargie, #TalkThursday and other videos on current events, technology, life & style, entertainment, and business
- Vote on the Mood Meter. Users are encouraged to interact with the story by voting on one of the eight moods – happy, inspired, amused, sad, annoyed, angry, afraid, and don't care
- Help crowdsource the mood of the day and view stories that made the Mood Navigator. The Mood Navigator shows the stories that got most mood votes
- Share stories with your community. Let your social network know about the issues you care about as you share articles via Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites through the easy share
- Submit stories and photos. If you have a news or story idea, you can easily let the Rappler team know about it
- Check out the latest #PugadBaboy comic