Lucy Maud Montgomery was born at Clifton (now New London), Prince Edward Island, Canada, on November 30, 1874. She achieved international fame in her lifetime, putting Prince Edward Island and Canada on the world literary map. Best known for her 'Anne of Green Gables' books, she was also a prolific writer of short stories and poetry. She published some 500 short stories and poems and twenty novels before her death in 1942.
Short Stories 1902 to 1903, by Lucy Maud Montgomery is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip to chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices