What is Bhagavad Gita?:
The Bhagavad Gita (Sanskrit: श्रीमद् भगवद् गीता, Śrīmad bhagavad gītā), The Song of the Bhagavan, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse scripture that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Lord Krishna on a variety of theological and philosophical issues.
Faced with a fratricidal war, a despondent Arjuna turns to his charioteer Krishna for counsel on the battlefield. Krishna, through the course of the Gita, imparts to Arjuna wisdom, the path to devotion, and the doctrine of selfless action. The Gita upholds the essence and the theological tradition of the Upanishads. However, unlike the rigorous monism of the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita also integrates dualism and theism.
Srimad Bhagavad Gita by Veda Vyasa is an app to refer pious philosophy of lord Shree Krishna at Kurukshetra. This app (Srimad Bhagavad Gita by Veda Vyasa) allows users to browse through all 18 chapters and 700 Shlokas with very user friendly manner.
For any issue, contact at email@example.com
- Search Bhagavad Gitaji's Shloka easily by typing Sankskrit words in English
- Browse all 18 Chapters with user friendly top navigation bar
- Bookmark Shlokas as Favorite
- Share Shlokas with other Application
- Shlokas in Sankrit and English with Translation as well as Description
- Live Tiles Support shows Favorite Shlokas
- Completely Free And No Advertisements
- Theme with 8 pre-selected colors