TDI is a modern productivity application to create technical drawings and illustrations using a desktop, laptop, tablet, phones and wall computers. The user interface allow you to use any input combination of touch, keyboard, mouse and stylus.
You can use for free the fundamental tools for drawings, enabling you to create and edit lines, arcs, circles, rectangles and polygons. Also to add texts, images and linear dimensions to complete your project. Use interactive handles to dynamically change or position the geometry, or enter true coordinates in your favorite unit of measure.
A set of specialized Add-ons offers additional drawing and design productivity tools for your school, home or office projects. Pick the Add-on you need and only when you need it.
The "Drafting 1" add-on is designed for serious draftsman. It allow you to create a professional looking technical drawing using a variety of dimensions, callouts, fillets, chamfers, hatch fills for sections, layers, groups, borders and title blocks. The groups enable you to organize your drawing as an assembly and keep you working on any part in isolation to maximize your productivity.
The "Illustration 1" add-on include splines, solid fill, gradient fills, texture fills and other tools.
The "Architecture 1" add-on includes true walls, windows, doors, stairs and specialized symbols for architecture. Drawing office layout, home floor plans is going to be a snap.
The Add-ons are just $0.99 USD per year.
Or a permanent license for all the add-ons is $9.99 one time fee.
- 2D CAD: all you need to create a technical drawing
- True architectural drawing objects: Walls, Windows, Doors, Stairs ...
- Modular: pick the add-on features you need
- Illustration drawing tools - true spline with cubic bezier, find fill area automatically
- Designed for display from 7 to 84 inches
- Designed for Touch, Pen, Mouse or Keyboard
- Full Windows 10 integration including: Print, Share, Tiles, OneDrive and Roaming Settings