Lady Purbeck caused a scandal in the XVII century when she was exposed as an adulteress resulting in two pregnancies, She was summoned to the Star Chamber to answer these accusations.
The Curious Case of Lady Purbeck, by Thomas Longueville is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip to chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices