An extremely wealthy reclusive man has died, leaving a strange will which hints at treasure hidden somewhere in the house. Most of the people at the reading of the will did not know the deceased in person, but had previously received kindnesses from him. f. The only two people who really knew him were the old lawyer who dealt with his affairs, and an old Indian servant When the will had been read, and they all went to where the treasure etc-were supposed to be hidden, nothing could be found. As the story unfolds deaths and suicides occur!
The Dark House, by George Manville Fenn is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
This app is published by Digi-Media-Apps. Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip to chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices