Byron died at the age of 36 in 1824. He was celebrated in life for aristocratic excesses, amassing huge debts, numerous love affairs, rumours of a scandalous incestuous liaison with his half-sister, rumours of his sexuality and his self-imposed exile. This book offers an insight into the love affairs of Byron.
The Love Affairs of Lord Byron, by Francis Henry Gribble is packaged with an easy to use book reader.
Once the app has been downloaded, you do not need an internet connection, so the book can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Built in Book Reader - Download and read
- Fixed text positioning on page turns for relaxed reading
- Table of Contents - Quickly skip to chapters
- Variable Font Size
- Internet connection NOT required to read the book
- Bookmark any paragraph to quickly return to a place of interest
- Light and dark screen modes
- Enable roaming to synchronize bookmarks and current page setting between devices